Thursday, September 20, 2012

You Scream... and then I'll Scream Even Louder 'Cuz I Want Some Damn Ice Cream!

Man, I love ice cream in the summer time. Yeah, I'm a simple classic person and enjoy plain ol vanilla bean ice cream.
Get me in the freezer aisle at the grocery store and I'm all over whatever pint is on sale. Cincinnati's flavor is Graeter's Ice Cream which has made it across Indiana and into Chicago's Jewel grocery store. Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip is my jam.
Karamel Sutra, Americone Dream, Coffee, Pistachio, Vanilla Bean Espresso, Chocolate Chip... I'm making myself hungry!
Here is a neat classic 50s, 60s ice cream sign. Lettering is that of classic sign painters. Painted wood frame. Sold at Renegade Art Fair.

"Ice Cream, One Scoop!" SOLD









No comments:

Post a Comment