Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sign For Best Friend's Wedding... and... Welcome to Signs By Bean, Off-White Paint

A few days after the Renegade art fair I received an email from Josh, titled, Sign For My Best Friends' Wedding. Josh was looking for a custom painting to give as a unique customized gift to newlyweds, the Czerwinski's. His email said he wanted something fresh and unique. Josh just recently picked up his custom sign gift. Thanks for you patience, Josh! This window came out great. The frame polished up nicely, with a lovely black brown wood gradient to lighter brown wood. Also, I love the almond color I've been using lately. It's almost exactly the same color of vintage milk glass. It reminds me of pharmacies, bottles, labels, store signage, from the early 1900s. You can imagine it, a white glass Pharmacy sign with black and gold sign painting. Or white glass bulbs that say "Bar" or "Bank". I don't want to change my color style too much, I love you black and gold 1 Shot sign paint. But my next design (coming soon, another custom window) does include the third color. Welcome to Signs By Bean, off - white paint...

Czerwinski Approx 33ish x 31ish inches SOLD (bad cell phone image quality... sorry)





No comments:

Post a Comment