Thursday, September 15, 2011

Moonshine

 My other life is as a bicycle mechanic at a small shop in Chicago. Every year, sometimes twice, we will host a swap meet or big bicycle parts sale. We deal mostly in vintage parts and bicycles and will host several other bicycle buddy vendors to come out and sell/swap.

It's a two day event, with that evening full of celebration and fun with our buddies and sale success. The next morning, I am up early feeling groggy and drag myself to the shop to prepare for the second day of our sale.

Coffee in hand I mosey up to the door and a shop buddy, Adam, looks at me and says, Well goodmorning Moonshine!

Apparently I shine better while the moon is out.

Or I like moonshine.
Either way he calls me that to this day. Here it is, MOONSHINE. Approx 28in x 15in SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment