Monday, January 2, 2012

Tell me, what's better than whiskey?

RYE Whiskey!

(Hey, take it easy, "Bourbon Whiskey" is coming. I am paintin' it right now.)

Anyway, rye whiskey goes very well with classic prohibition era cocktails such as a Manhattan.
Therefore, this long n' lean, unique, window gets the honor of showing off my favorite whiskey. Why, Beaner, what's your top ryes?
Well! Let's go through a few...

Starting with what's in my glass right now.. Bulleit, aged 4 to 7 years at 90 proof.

Sazerac! What a lovely font on that label... Aged  6 years and at 90 proof.

Next up we have Templeton, aged 5 years, 80 proof.

My favorite rye to order when I'm bellying up to the bar is Whistle Pig aged 10 years minimum, 100 proof, and with an attractive label. Best on the rocks or neat on a chilly winter night.



"Rye Whiskey" Refinished frame. Measures 54.5 inches x 14 inches $SOLD


  




No comments:

Post a Comment